Saturday, January 16, 2010

The new spot

spot

I was wondering today: when was the last time I have actually seen the sun.
It has been a while...and I miss it and its shadows and warmness. In the meanwhile I arrange myself with the grey sky...

I was moving around in the flat a bit lately and put the table in front of a window.
I love sitting there...looking outside, thinking, reading, or writing things down...
The other day in the morning after it was snowing the whole night I switched off the lights and enjoyed the brightness, snow brings with it..the room was glowing a tiny bit in a blue-ish tone..it was so quiet too and my table was so inviting to sit there and look outside...and take this picture...

Happy weekend
/M

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

That does look like a nice spot! Beautiful photo!

Trixi said...

Das sieht gemütlich aus! Auch der Blick ins "weiße" ist schön, und die Vorstellung, dass es da irgendwann wieder grün sein wird...

Marion said...

such a lovely view with the snow...

Zelda was a writer said...

have a nice week-end and please, write a new post as soon as possible! i love your blog!!
baci,
camilla

WS said...

The sun is looking forward to seeing you again:)

●• Thereza said...

maria, i miss the sun too!!! soo much... beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog so very much (the picture farther down with the stripes...so lovely).
i linked to you in my post today, please come check it out.

MrsLittleJeans said...

I love this picture so very much...beautiful!

ktinka said...

ich überlege auch die ganze zeit mein zimmer umzuräumen. aber ich weiß nicht genau wie. ich würde beim lernen auch gerne nach draussen schauen.

pierre said...

tres beau blog !

elena gold said...

oh, a really nice spot!

pomme said...

I love this blue/grey light! you're a lucky girl!

Tim said...

great post. i. love. this. photo.