Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hearblack.

Nate&Katie from Hearblack sent me this beautiful gift
IMG_3975
Hearblack

When I came home from my trip on Sunday night I opened the mailbox and found a little envelope in it.
Nate & Katie from the beautiful blog Hearblack sent me a couple of gorgeous cards with the nicest wrapping.

Sometimes when things are wrapped up this nice it takes a while for me to open them as I just like to look at it and don't really want to destroy it. Well, I finally opened it ...

Thank you so much you two for your wonderful cards, I love them. Especially the one with the feather on it.
(I will think of something nice for you. Check your mailbox)

Maria

9 comments :

claire said...

oh! that's awesome. i just discovered their blog this week and i'm completely smitten. what a couple of cuties.

Kim said...

How lovely! And yes, Surry Hills is pretty special. I live on the other side of Sydney though, so it's always a bit of a treat Xx

melski said...

Gorgeous! I love pretty packaging :)

Anne said...

I'm often on the lookout for nice, unsual cards, so I'll check them out when the shop is re-open (they closed it right now).

Marion said...

this looks sweet !

betsi said...

Das ist wirklich sehr hübsch. Ich möchte solche Päckchen auch am liebsten nicht öffnen. Aber der Inhalt ist dann doch schöner :-)

and flowers pick themselves said...

i adore hearblack. these photos are so lovely!

xo Alison

sunkentreasure said...

Oh too bad! I've saw then 5 times I think. Every show was amazing! and I had the chance to meet the guys in Amsterdam one time, which was pretty amazing too. Oh now I want to buy something of Heartblack too, always nice to receive packages. Take care!

Irene said...

du glückliche :) wunderschön!