Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Monday off

Monday fruits
Monday mail
Monday sun
Monday feet on the balcony
Monday tea
...
...
....
Monday comfy clothes
Monday surprise ...

How nice to have a Monday off...

I spent the whole weekend at this festival for work...and it was quiet exhausting and I didn't get so much sleep so I enjoyed having this Monday off and getting lots of sleep, drinking tea, eating cake and sitting on the balcony in the sun with my friend and getting some great new magazines to read.
I missed out getting the first issues of the Apartamento magazines and Will organized them for me. I was quiet happy when the postman rang at my door today having them in his hands..I can't wait to read in them...

I am listening to some of the music right now which I saw live on the weekend. Oh and I got this small rabbit pin there too...check their shop they make such great illustrations...

Hope you are all well!

11 comments :

MrsLittleJeans said...

Looks like a great Monday and that plate is so pretty!

whitney said...

relaxing mondays are the best!

can i ask - how do you make your tea?

Dotti said...

Liebe Maria, eine kleine Schande, dass du – an deinem freien Tag auch noch – nicht auf meinem Kaffeekränzchen warst. Das wäre doch zu schön gewesen. Hach!

Nicomi Nix Turner said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!
Great shots~

Melanie said...

ohhh i love that tea and that magazine! hope you had a nice day off.

Trula said...

What were they like live? I missed them here in BCN and I think they are not coming back any time soon :(

Anonymous said...

Sundays are for lovers - zu schön!

merel said...

That looks really good!! And that magazine looks also really good..I LOve sun,magazines,friends and nice drinks and food....Thanks for making me glad this morning!

Sara said...

Du und Deine Bilder - Ihr inspiriert mich sehr, das tut gut und macht Lust auf's Leben. Bitte nicht aufhören. :)

●• Thereza said...

and aren't mondays off the best?!

mina said...

you drink the prettiest teas and i ♥ 'sundays are for lovers'