Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tea on a Sunday morning

Tea on a Sunday morning
It is Sunday morning here in Sydney and I started the day with a tea...

We watched "The kids are alright" yesterday and I really liked it.
I sometimes enjoy to go and see a movie in the afternoon and to come out and it is not super late yet and the evening is just about to start. We walked home and spontaneously decided to eat out at a tiny dumpling and noodle place in our neighbourhood. We were sitting at the smallest table outside on the street and had wonderful steamed Chinese dumpling with green tea. It was great sitting there, eating nice food, talking, welcoming the night and to watch people passing by who were about to start their Saturday night...

I didn't have my camera with me, but I just liked to sit here this morning with my tea and remember a nice night.

I hope you are all well.
Maria

8 comments :

Irene said...

oh das klingt schön, maria! und immer muss man die kamera nicht dabei haben, ich habe den gestrigen abend auch ohne genossen :) schönen sonntag wünsche ich!

jana said...

ja, das klingt nach einem sehr schönen abend. den film will ich auch bald sehen.
ich trinke gerade auch meinen sonntagmorgentee :)
schönen tag, auch wenn deiner schon fast rum ist!?

Trixi said...

Ja das stimmt, man muss sich auch nicht verrückt machen mit dem ganze Fotfrafieren :) Aber gut, dass du die schöne Erinnerung aufschreibst, dann bleibt sie trotzdem im Gedächtnis!

Katja said...

I'm waiting to see that movie, it hasn't reached us in Finland yet :) I really like going to the movies in the afternoon too. Looks like you are enjoying your time over there! :)

Marion said...

It's always swet to hear about a cute story... Love this shot ! Have a great start of the week.

MANDY said...

All sounds lovely, I love coming out of a film at that time ....mostly we go to a theatre in Paddington straight across the road from Ariel Bookstore, so we always call in there after a film ... so glad you found some fabric !!!

sandra said...

sounds so great. the best moments are those when the camera isn't there (or it is there, but you forget about it). wish you a happy start of the new week.

chrrristine said...

dein neues leben klingt ganz wunderbar.
liebe gruesse!