Tuesday, September 28, 2010

...

Another great house
1/2
Spring is here
461 I like you
I adore this colour mix and pattern
First day of wearing sandals

A belated post with the pictures I took on Saturday.
How good it felt...sleeping in, reading the paper in bed, having a late breakfast together, being out for a nice Spring walk, sharing one of those great cinnamon buns and getting back to the paper while sitting in the grass....what a nice Saturday it was....and in the end even without light but candles as the electricity went down in the whole street for a couple of hours...

Saturday was the first day I was wearing sandals. It felt so good....and a bit weird to see the temperatures dropping in Europe...If I could I would send some sun over....

I passed again such beautiful tiles on my walk...and I thought it would be so great to sew a quilt with those colours and a similar pattern...I am thinking about it....

I hope you all had a great start into the week...
Maria

7 comments :

MANDY said...

Just wonderful, really love the tiles !!!

melski said...

So nice to have the warm arriving! On Sunday I was bare-legged and it felt so nice. Sounds like a lovely Saturday. I like the letter box photo :)

KERRY said...

What a lovely Saturday! Thanks for your lovely comment, and thanks for leading me to your lovely blog too!

amy said...

oh maria! i didn't realise it was you i was sending a necklace too!! i would have put some other bits and pieces in the parcel for you, silly me. i hope you're having a lovely time in sydney, the days are getting longer and warmer, i think we're going to have a wonderful summer this year! x

Bárbara said...

lovely details :) your photos are so pretty!!
also i'm quite jealous of you wearing sandals, even tough i'm prepared for the winter and i'm anxious to wear boots and coats :)

have a lovely weekend!

E R I N said...

so glad your loving the sun!

your pics are beautiful xx

Irene said...

so ein wunderschöner boden!