Sunday, September 5, 2010

...

Bedroom

The weekend is already over here and I just talked to my family via Skype which became a nice Sunday tradition to see them after their lunch and after our dinner. Those time differences seem sometimes just so crazy to me.

I took this image on Friday morning. I like how a bed can sometimes be so inviting in nice morning light. Like it says to you -'come with your book and join me for a little while longer'... Does your bed do such things to you sometimes too? :)

Saturday was rainy here and I tried my luck and went to the flea market in Surry Hills which seems not to take place when it is raining. I can't wait to browse around the stalls when it gets Spring here...We watched the documentary "Man on Wire" in the evening. I missed to watch it in the cinemas and wanted to see it for quiet a while. It is such a touching and beautiful movie. I loved the footage they showed and also the more than beautiful images they took while Phillippe Petit was living his dream.

I finished a pillow cover I wanted to make for quiet a while,today. I am very happy with it and will show you soon how it looks like.

I hope your weekend is/was great....
Have a wonderful start into the week

Maria


8 comments :

thani.mara. said...

i love your sense for photography.
great.

Svenja said...

Das Foto ist sehr schön! Von wem ist denn die hübsche Illustration? Mein Bett macht das übrigens auch immer :)

Zelda was a writer said...

each of your post is an occasion of joy for the eyes <3

Bárbara said...

oh really looking forward seeing that pillow cover :)
have a great week!

MANDY said...

That bed looks so divine, what a great photograph !!!

jana said...

haha, ich habe man on wire letzte woche auch gesehen! die bilder sind wahnsinnig toll und ich war die ganze zeit kribbelig mit schwitzigen händen weil ich so höhenangst habe. brrrr!!!
wunderschönes licht in deinem schlafzimmer :)

Melanie said...

i have the same sunday tradition with my family in sydney. breakfast/brunch my time and after dinner for them.

love the pillow cover you made. i'd love a sewing machine.

surry hills market is great - when the sun shines!

kristina - no penny for them said...

i recently saw this film on dvd and loved it. so crazy-good!