Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coincidence

IMG_5102

Thank you so much for all your great comments on my last post. I was thinking of starting a little Aussie vocabulary book to write down all those words which are shortened here ; )

Well, but look at this coincidence I found on the weekend.
We had German friends visiting us over the weekend and they brought a few German magazines and newspapers with them (which I am "soaking" in right now).
While I flicked through the Neon magazine I thought at one of the articles, 'oh I know this picture from somewhere" and found it a little later again in the latest issue of the Frankie magazine. It is a great image taken by the Western Australian photographer Jackson Eaton, so I can totally understand why those two great magazines used it...

I hope you had a good start into the week.
I will show you soon a few images I took during the weekend, while being on some touristic exploring trips here in Sydney ;)

Maria

6 comments :

Tiffany said...

I felt like saying "where have you been?" but then i realized you have been here all along, and google reader had somehow lost you ...

anyway, funny, your coincidence!

Marion said...

i love jackson eaton. A lot !

Bárbara said...

he's talented!!!
looking forward seeing your photos!!

MANDY said...

I saw the article in Frankie, really great work !!!

kristina - no penny for them said...

looks so good - must check out that link.

(sometimes i feel like sticking my head in a hedge.)

Trixi said...

Hehe, super Foto und schöner Zufall :)