Saturday, October 23, 2010

Four

Stripes
Tiles
Pool Café
Opera

On my last weekend in Hamburg I got a polaroid film from this lady. Well, on Wednesday I took the polaroid camera with me and shot these four pictures. They turned out so well and I was quite happy as my last film (yes, it was expired) showed spots all over the images. Thank you so much again Frau Sieben : )

#1 some more stripes
#2 and again beautiful tiles
#3 the café next to the pool I go swimming. I really like their orange chairs
#4 I would love to go the opera house and see a nice concert. Hopefully I find something nice soon.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Maria

Don't forget about my little blog anniversary give away.

9 comments :

Luise said...

wow, da hast du aber echt glück gehabt! ich hab noch nie einen so tollen knackig bunten polaroid film erwischt...
dir auch ein schönes wochenende und grüße aus dem kalten aber sonnigen(juhuu) berlin :)

lotte said...

uiiiij sind das schöne fotos. ich liebe polariods auch!! analog iss einfach toll. die fotos haben meistens so ne schöne, knisternde, geheimnissvolle atmosphäre und erzählen viel mehr geschichten. das fliesenfoto mit dem laub finde ich wunderschön und das cafe neben dem schwimmbecken draußen ist ja auch ne tolle idee - vor allem siehts aus wie ausn 70gern.;)
dir auch nen schönes wochenende mit vielleicht noch mehr schönen polariods!?.. herzlichst, lotte:)

Anonymous said...

love these photos, by the way...

i was a late converter to digital photography - and though i love it now, you just don't get the surprises that film gives you.

look forward to seeing more polaroid pictures!

MANDY said...

I adore that pool, I have not been there for so long .... and needless to say, love those tiles !!!

Trixi said...

Oh wie schön, dass du den Film mal ausprobiert hast, das sind doch tolle Bilder :) Habt ein schönes Wochenende!

Anonymous said...

Die Bilder sind echt suuuper geworden! Schön das du sie mit uns teilst. Oh und deine Schuhe sind echt toll. Alles Liebe, Alice :)

kristina - no penny for them said...

these are super nice!

p.s.: ist das ein film vom impossible project oder ein alter polaroid?

Anonymous said...

Das ist ein "alter Film" Kristina...aber dafür macht der echt 1a Fotos...

Marion said...

love these 4 !!!!