Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On the weekend

knittingIMG_5637IMG_5639

It is a little weird to knit on a scarf when the temperature outside is over 25°C. But somehow knitting is more then getting something ready to be warm it is the process during which I relax, think about things and enjoy that the wool thread is becoming something within my hands....

I got the frankies Spaces magazine the other day. It is a really nice magazine and has many great inspiring pages, but how amazed I was when I saw that one of my favourite cafés from Hamburg is also in it. Oh Café Johanna you are a wonderful place.

Maria

11 comments :

naa said...

ooh it looks like a wonderful book, I wanted to order it but I'm unfortunately unable right now... :/

hehe, we have "the same" sofa. :))

greetings from a cold and rainy Slovenia*

Barbara said...

looks like a wonderful magazine!!

steph. said...

aw, that sort of nostalgic surprise is always the best thing in the world and the worst thing in the world all at once. sorry if i've missed it - how long are you in australia?

ann.meer said...

wow!

das erste bild ist unglaublich schön.!

sunkentreasure said...

love the first picture of you..that stripe dress is oh so amazing! enjoy your knitting!!

xoxo

Melanie said...

great perspective in the top shot!

MANDY said...

I love that first photo, so great. I got "Spaces' too, such a lovely book.
Hope you have a lovely weekend. XXX

Marion said...

Oh. 25°. Sigh.
;-)

P R I M O E Z A said...

i do lots of knitting in summer :)

Belle Fleur de Lis - Lotte Janssens said...

the books looks very great, and thats a lovely picture of you knitting : )

raichel said...

beautiful picture of you knitting!!