Thursday, March 8, 2012

Some left....

lonley plant
talking bins
Surry Hills
Me....at my favorite self-portrait spot
flying chair and globe
Muesli in a new dress


After all the massive rain we had the last couple of days I like to look at images from nicer and warmer days.

Some random houses, with lonely plants, talking bins, old trees and from ceiling hanging chairs and globes .... And a photo at my favorite self-portrait spot with my new dress which I look forward to wearing when the sun is out again :)

I am looking forward to tomorrow when a very good friend of mine from back home is going to visit me for the weekend.

Happy Friday to everyone. ... Let's start the weekend with a Real Estate song

19 comments :

sandra said...

love love love the colours in this post maria. and your brooch! and your dress! <3

Ilmarie said...

Ich bin einfach immer wieder fasziniert vom Licht in Deinen Bildern!

frost said...

I found your blog just recently, and was hooked staight away. I love your photos, and how you find intriguing details around you! And I love Oz, also. Your blog makes me want to travel back there!

Unknown said...

i love love love real estate! i almost attended one of their concerts - business kept me from going :( great to run into your blog!

lisa cole said...

that apartment with the hanging chair is awesome!

P R I M O E Z A said...

love the pics and the dress. happy weekend.

studio meez said...

Love the pictures and you brooch!
Enjoy your weekend!

jana said...

Kuriose Ecken und ein wunderbares Kleid. Liebe Grüsse und ein tolles Wochenende liebe Maria!

Hannah said...

This is a wonderful post! Fresh figs are delicious at the moment, and I love your dress- is it from Gorman? I adore that shop so much :) x

Mdmslle. said...

Gorgeous dress & wonderful brooch! Wish you a lovely week!

Marion said...

What Sandra said. Lovely post.

Roshca said...

Breakfast rice! I've been craving so much...
Can't ever get enough of your photos miss Maria xx

mama bear said...

beautiful images, as always :) the second photo makes me feel so happy.

i love that Gorman dress, it looks great on you!

xx

Belinda said...

I'm glad that you are having some nice weather at last. You deserve it after the rainy summer you have had.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend with your friend.

I have a necklace just like your brooch. Cute. From Fold Studio?

MANDY said...

Great shots Maria .... I walk those streets so often too .... the talking bins are wonderful !!!
Oh and I love the dress X

Melanie said...

love your dress!

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures, and I really like your dress.

Lizeylou said...

I cant work out if I want your dress of that yummy looking food more ... both are gorgeous!

kristina - no penny for them said...

another wonderful series - and that dress!