Tuesday, August 26, 2014

More black & white

Heide Museum MelbourneMr Kitly - MelbourneCollingwood - MelbourneCIBI cafe in Melbourne

Darlinghurst - SydneySurry Hills - Sydney

It is raining here in Sydney and I look forward to warmer Spring days. Here are a few photos mixed from Melbourne & Sydney

#1 Heide Museum Melbourne
#2 Mr Kitly shop in Melbourne
#3 Collingwood - Melbourne
#4 CIBI cafe in Melbourne
#5 Window in Darlinghurst - Sydney
#6 Surry Hills - Sydney

Have a great week.

Check out our food blog Mostly Saturdays for a few new recipes :)





2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites
really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the
road. Many thanks

Feel free to visit my webpage - seo company service

Mary said...

So great to have now been to some of these places. I loved Melbourne! Thanks again for your tips x