Saturday, May 23, 2015

Byron Bay

Byron BayByron BayByron BayByron BayByron Bay

In November last year we went for a long weekend up to Byron Bay. In our five years living in Sydney we always wanted to go and I am glad we did before our move. It is such a wonderful and peaceful place. The people are so incredibly relaxed. Well, it seems pretty easy if you live there. It is just so stunning, the beaches, the great food, the green and lush hinterland.

We rented a little studio from which we could hear the sound of the ocean. It was so peaceful and we slept so well. There are so many great places to eat in Byron Bay and we tried to try a few of them. I realized I didn't take one photo of the food we had, believe me, it was great, very fresh and healthy.

1 comment :

Debie Grace said...

Wow.. this beach is so beautiful! It's so relaxing even in the pictures! I wish I could go there someday. :)